About the Journal
Annals of Research Hospitals
Aims and Scope
The Annals of Research Hospitals (ARH; Ann Res Hosp; Online ISSN: 2523-0743;) is an open-access, peer-reviewed online journal aiming at becoming a forum for hospital managing staff, researchers, clinicians and etc., to share research findings and clinical solutions, to identify new translational enterprises, and to shape future directions for basic research and clinical practice in the field of developing and managing research hospitals. It publishes original articles, editorials, technical notes, case reports and reviews related to biomedical science, translational medicine, life sciences, humanities, information technology and other aspects.
ARH is the official publication of:
- Chinese Research Hospital Association
Information for Authors
ARH is a member of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and follows the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submission Turnaround Time
- In-house review: 1-3 weeks
- External peer review: 1-3 months
- Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
Open Access Statement
Annals of Research Hospitals is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial- NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to ARH, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For any inquiry/special circumstance on the copyright, commercial usage or adaptation of ARH articles, please contact: email@example.com
For reprint order, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARH is published by AME Publishing Company.
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on June 22, 2020